- Operations Officer
- Public Sector Management
- Professional & Technical
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Local Hire
- Bahasa (Indonesian) [Essential]; English [Essential]
In addition to meeting Bank-wide Grade GF level positions, it is expected that the successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
• At least five years of experience either in public sector reform or in administering similar processes in a bi- or multilateral development organization.
• A Master’s degrees in public or business administration, economics, political science, or development studies.
• Proven organizational and project management skills.
• Knowledge of Bank operational and procurement policies and procedures.
• Experience in engaging with and managing outside consultants.
• Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work in Indonesian language.
• Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Ability to deal sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
• Ability to promote client/beneficiary participation and commitment to ensuring effective implementation and longer-term sustainability of projects/programs.
• Excellent knowledge of English and good writing skills are required.
• Project Management – Understands and utilizes the basic concepts of project management, as they relate to the implementation of a project.
• General Economic Knowledge and Analytical Skills - possesses a demonstrated track record of working with economic and sectoral data and analytical tools and models to conduct economic analyses and produce user-friendly written outputs; understands underlying statistical concepts.
• Knowledge and Experience in Development Arena - Understands policy making process; distills operationally relevant recommendations/lessons for clients.
• Policy Dialogue Skills - Identifies and assesses policy issues and plays an active role in the dialogue with the government and/or other stakeholders.
• Integrative Skills - Working to develop an integrated view across all facets of current sector.
• General Governance and Public Sector Knowledge and Experience - Has demonstrated analytic and operational skills in the area of public sector, and has practical experience working on production of projects and/or studies on areas key to public sector.
• Bank Instruments, Policies, Procedures, and Systems - Fully familiar with Bank Instruments, Policies, Procedures and Systems (including safeguards, FM and procurement).
• Portfolio Management (OS) - Analyzes and identifies portfolio cross-cutting issues; provides guidance to country/sector teams on quality of operations and portfolio performance.
• Analytical and Technical Skills, Operational Strategy Development & Advice - Expertise in particular Bank Network recognized Sector or Theme.
• Public Administration - Understands the overall dimensions and structures of the mechanics of government and its public administration, including the administrative structures for wage and employment management and the policy management process.
• Public Finance - Has knowledge of budget formulation and execution processes to perform assessments, and knowledge of public finance policy to participate in public expenditure reviews, provide advice and contribute to capacity building.
• Financial Management Information Systems - Understands the role of FMIS solutions to support key PFM functions. Under senior staff guidance, able to perform assessments, provide advice, and contribute to capacity building on FMIS solutions at the project level.
• Decentralization - Has knowledge of decentralization approaches and connection between decentralization and public expenditure, financial management and public sector management.
• Governance & Public Accountability - Has knowledge and understanding of latest trends and approaches to governance and political economy issues, their relationship government policies and to development outcomes, especially in the areas of public sector management.
• Client Orientation - Takes personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
• Drive for Results - Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
• Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion - Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
• Knowledge, Learning and Communication - Actively seeks knowledge needed to complete assignments and shares knowledge with others, communicating and presenting information in a clear and organized manner.
• Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making - Analyzes facts and data to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others' work.
The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
IKLAN: Mau cari domain yang murah dan pelayanan ramah? Klik saja: Cirebon Hosting transfernya gak usah pergi ke Bank, ataupun ATM. Via kantor juga bisa loh :)
Mau PASANG IKLAN DISINI?
Langsung SMS ADMIN COPAS LOKER +6285224731010, fast respon!
Manfaat copy-paste informasi loker ini dengan disertai sumber link;
1.Budaya Literasi 2.Etika Jurnalistik 3.Makin Disayang sama Admin Copas Loker :)